Draper James Fall Sweater

I am so excited to share this outfit today! I have been a fan of the brand Draper James for a long time, but just haven't pulled the trigger on purchasing anything, until now! When I first saw this sweater, I fell in love with the details of it; the high neck, the sheer polka dots on the top, and the ruffles underneath. I also love anything that is a sweater material.

Last week when I saw Draper James was having a huge sale for Halloween, and this top was on major sale, I went for it and I am so happy that I did! The quality is absolutely amazing, and is even nicer in person than I could have ever imagined. I used the sizing guide and went with a medium, and it is perfect, and tucked in nicely to a skirt without being too loose or too tight. I was a little worried with the sheer on the top that it would be either too tight or too loose, but there are closures in the back and it is just right. The sweater part is so luxuriously soft as well. I definitely will be making more Draper James purchases in the future!

Yesterday was a perfect day! Tony and I went out to breakfast, and went to an estate sale, and then we went to one of our favorite parks in Williamsville, one of my favorite Buffalo neighborhoods, Glenn Park. We had a dusting of snow earlier in the week, but luckily quite a few of the leaves are still on the trees and it was a beautiful sunny, but cold morning. It was in the 30's, so I braved it and took off my coat for a few photos, but boy was it cold! Anything for the outfit shot! It was also kind of windy at times. I wore my new favorite Jcrew Factory cape over my outfit, and it was perfect and actually surprisingly warm, even with bare arms!








After shooting our photos, we spent the rest of the day in one of my other favorite neighborhoods in Buffalo, East Aurora, with my brother and his girlfriend. In case any locals are looking for a perfect East Aurora day, here are my recommendations!

1. Drinks at 42 North Brewing: Lots of space inside, many great beers and munchy type bar foods, and there is also a great fire pit and beer garden outside that is dog friendly!

2. Shopping: There are some great shops to check out in town. Many of the shops had out Christmas items and were playing Christmas music, and it was really getting me in the spirit!

3. Coffee and a snack at Taste coffee: This time of year I recommend the Butter Beer latte.

4. Dinner out: Lots of great options, we went with the Griffon Pub, and shared a beautiful bottle of Merlot and some great food. I recommend the steak sandwich.

5. After dinner drinks at Mambrino King Wine Bar: This was a first time there for all of us, and we will be back! Tony and my brother had wine flights, where they chose a few of their wines, and then a few were chosen for them, and the ladies had amazing French Toast lattes. We found a cozy corner and sipped our drinks and just had a fantastic relaxing time. Great atmosphere.

Outfit details:

Here is my sweater top, it is still available, and still on sale for a great price! Definitely runs TTS.
I truly am blown away by the quality, comfort and fit.
https://draperjames.com/products/sheer-yoke-top

There is a dress version as well, which looks darling
https://draperjames.com/products/sheer-yoke-a-line-sweater-dress

My skirt is last season from Jcrew Factory, and still a favorite, I am so glad I snagged it! It looks amazing with navy.

My cape is back! It is on sale for a great price.
https://factory.jcrew.com/p/womens-clothing/coats_jackets/woolcoats/woolblend-cape/AB462?color_name=navy
I love it so much, it fits amazingly well, is comfortable, and even more beautiful in person. Snag one while you can! If you live in a warmer climate, you could wear it all winter long!

I hope everyone enjoys the rest of their weekend!


0 Comments